LSAT Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning section of LSAT is often compared with integrated reasoning section of GMAT. The questions in this section require a lot of practice to understand, strategize and answer correctly. For giving the best possible practice on this section LogIQuest is presenting Kaplan’s LSAT Logical Reasoning program.
The program features
- Comprehensive coverage all types of questions
- 6 video sessions covering question types, & answering strategies
- Included guide book to help you in planned practice
- Logical Reasoning Mastery & Timing book containing over 1,500 previously released questions
- Online help from Kaplan’s academic advisors.
To learn and master the logical reasoning section, LSAT Logical reasoning program is the right tool. Indepth video lectures coupled with practice questions would help student concur all kinds of Logical reasoning question they will face on exam day.