LSAT Logic Games
The Logical games sections of LSAT are toughest sections during the exam. Preparing for Logical sections require not just ability to read and understand but also reasoning and analyzing capability. These skills are acquired only through practice. LSAT Logic Games is the perfect practice tool to achieve logical reasoning skills.
With LSAT Logic Games, the student would have
- Access to in-depth & focused video lectures on logic games
- Practice book covering more than 100 logic games for practice
- Covers all type of games that you might encounter on test day
- Over 150 previous games explained
- Online help from Kaplan advisors in case of doubts
LSAT Logic Games is rated by students as toughest section and specialized practice is essential to score better in these type of questions. With LSAT Logic Games, a student can successfully prepare for the toughest section.